Fat injection or Fat transfer can be carried out at many different areas, i.e.;
- The back of the hands
- Male/Female reproductive parts
There are many reasons why a patient would want a fat injection. The patient might want to adjust their facial features. Some patients might prefer to have a youthful, radiant skin. Some might simply want to add more volume and dimension while others might desire to stimulate and improve skin reconstruction and cells or to fix any irregularities they have such as the dissolving of fat, which is either caused by aging, having an accident, or side effects of other treatments
- Fat cells after the transplantation will become part of the body. Therefore, it depends mainly on the patient to take care of themselves. Factors that can cause the body’s cells to function poorly or shorten cells’ lifespan include stress, insomnia, smoking, and eating habits. These factors can affect transplanted fat cells as well as those of other body cells. In addition to the mentioned factors, there are conditions that directly affect fat cells such as a decrease or an increase in weight.
Breast augmentation is a fat cell transplant in the chest. The purposes of having breast augmentation may include the patient’s desire to increase the size of their breasts, to correct sagging breasts, or to make them firmer without using any foreign substances. The process provides natural and tender breasts as there are no surgical scars like breast augmentation surgery that uses silicone bags. Also, the treatment is less painful and does not require a lot of recovery time. In addition, it also helps to reduce excess fat in unwanted areas of the patient’s body.
Apart from being able to get rid of unwanted excess fat, the fat cells that are transferred will stimulate, improve, and restore the skin and its structure. The patient will have firmer, more natural breasts without any scars. The process requires less recovery time. In addition, there is no need to worry about breast fibrosis or any deformation caused by the mechanism of the body that reacts to foreign substances or objects such as silicone bags inside of the body.
Fat transfer breast augmentation is suitable for the following groups of people:
- Women with sagging breasts which are caused by aging process, women with smaller size of breasts which are caused by pregnancy and breastfeeding, or women whose weights are lost.
- Women who want to have breast augmentation (also known as augmentation mammoplasty) but do not wish to have a surgery or to use foreign substances or objects inside of their bodies.
- Women with excess fat and want to get rid of it.
- Women with “fibrocystic breasts” or “fibrocystic breast changes” from any breast surgery or from various radiation treatments.
However, breast fat cell transfer may not be suitable for women who want to enlarge their breasts with only one treatment. The patient may have the fat transfer breast augmentation if there is enough fat in their body. The patient may wish to have as many fat transfer breast augmentation treatments as they desire until they have a satisfying, firmer breasts and the size of their breasts becomes bigger.
At Classy Clinic, Dr. June believes that fat is as valuable as gold. One thing that people may not know is that fat can be transferred into many areas, not just at faces or breasts, but also the intimate areas. Fat cells can be used to boost confidence both externally and internally especially for women. With a special technique, selected fat cells are transferred and injected to different layers of the skin to stimulate cells. This process allows you turn back time and look young again. Fat cells are very precious as they have qualities that help stimulate cell regeneration which, as a result, make the patient’s skin become naturally firm, plump, smooth, and bright without having a surgery. Also, it takes less recovery time.
Taking care of your neck is as important as takin care of your face. Several treatments are available and are designed for the neck area. The treatments include the following.
- Stimulation of skin cells in this area by using different and various laser treatments such as the High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU). The ultra sound energy stimulates skin tightening and encourages the production of collagen an elastin.
- Botulinum toxin is used to stimulate the firmness of the skin in this area by reducing muscle tension, stimulating fibroblasts, which are the cells that can be found in connective tissue, to work better in repairing damaged or worn areas of the skin and increasing productions of elastin, collagen and protein.
- A direct stimulation of cells underneath the surface layer of the skin by fat injection around the neck allows the fat cells to fill in deep wrinkles or fine lines. It also makes the skin firmer, prevents sagging skin, and stimulates the work of various cells to work better. Therefore, the skin becomes healthier and smoother.
- The use of a specially designed HA filler injected into under the dermis layer of the skin. The skin is moisturized, elastic, firmer, and tighter.
In addition to the face and neck, hands should also be specially treated as they can show the age of your skin. If all measures are taken to moisturize your hands but you do not feel any difference, there are other treatments that will help the skin of your hands looks tighter and youthful. Filler injection at the back of the hands by using the patient’s own fat cells or a synthetic substance like the Hyaluronic Acid or HA filler is a very effective aid in keeping the skin firm, tight, and hydrated. Classy Clinic offers consultation before services so that our patients can obtain understanding and information before making a decision to receive our service.
Swelling or bruising might occur during the first and second weeks after the treatment. Visible results can be noticed one month after the treatment. Full results will be evident in 3-6 months after the treatment.2
The patient is strongly recommended to stop doing any exercises within one week after the treatment. Light and easy workouts can be carried out if that particular exercise does not affect the dissolvement of fat.3
The patient is strongly recommended to avoid losing weights especially within the first three months after the treatment.4
The patient is strongly recommended to avoid losing weights especially within the first three months after the treatment.5
The patient is recommended to stay away from massaging their face.6
The patient is recommended to avoid any facial treatments that go deep to the fat layer.7
The patient must strictly follow the doctor’s suggestion and only apply compression in the areas that the liposuction is performed.